Yes I do try to maintain a positive aura most of the time but some days there inevitably will be someone or something that really grinds your goat.
When I decide to do business with you and if you take on my project there are a few things that I expect you to do as a professional.
To me it’s quite simple but goes something like this:
- Do keep me informed and provide updates instead of me chasing you
- Don’t promise me things you can’t deliver
- Take pride in my project
- Treat me how you wish to be treated and treat my project like its your own
- Think about whether the item you are delivering is of a good standard
- Think about how you can help meet or exceed my expectations
- Be upfront
- Don’t take on more than you can chew
I don’t understand how sometimes these rules are not fundamental in how companies run their business. Sometimes it seems all about the money and less about the customer satisfaction. I just don’t get it. Eager to start but not necessarily as eager to deliver or deliver something great!
Its simple because if you do a good job then I will be sure to give you repeat business but why would I come back to you or recommend you if your service has been tardy?
I haven’t had that much luck with redeveloping my website for my vision or dream and I am hoping that after a few words with the supplier this will get turned around. All I can say is watch this space – and positive mental attitude………..it will be an amazing site!! 😉